Sunday, June 17, 2007

exciting

This is my first KAL! I am so excited I can barely stand it. I fell in love with this scarf when I saw it on Sue's blog. Then last week I got some books from the library...low and behold there was the pattern! I have spent day looking at it and wondering about the yarn I could use. You know how it is....so much yarn to choose from. My best friend (non knitter) wanted me to knit her something out of Memories in Rocky Mountain Dusk and I had ordered some that got here this week. Man is that stuff a great colorway. The rich royal purple, dark blue, lavender and charcoal just really have caught my fancy. So I did what any good yarn addicted person would do. I ordered some more and also some in Yukon, Cape Cod and Redwood Forest. Now I have to decide which one goes first....RMD & Yukon or the other two...
Now I am stuck waiting on my yarn! At least I can watch everyone else progress as I wait.

No comments: