Saturday, June 16, 2007

Whoot!

I am so happy I found this KAL. I am a seriously addicted Chevron Scarf knitter with two on the needles as we speak, so to speak.


The first one is being knit with two skeins of Seacoast Handpaint merino/tencel sock yarn in Orchid and Reef. The second one is being knit with two skeins of Socks That Rock in Monsoon and Watermelon Tourmaline. These pictures were taken two or three weeks ago, so the scarves are much further along than shown. I love this pattern and find myself going to my stash to see what other colors would make a good scarf. Thanks so much, Robyn, for starting this KAL.

3 comments:

g-girl said...

they both look so pretty Sue!!

TROIS OISEAUX - Kimber said...

I'm doing Monsoon and Thistle, but I am loving the Monsoon with Watermelon Tourmaline!

Barb said...

they look great, I love the bottom one, STR Watermelon Tourmaline is on my wishlist, I love that colorway :)