Wednesday, August 1, 2007

All grown up

I just wanted to update you on my fuzzy Chevron Scarf, which has been steadily growing and I had to roll it up into a jelly roll to keep it under control. Of course I have the advantage of having to knit less rows, since my yarn requires bigger needles, but nevertheless, I've been knitting away and today, coming near the end of the balls, I had to see where we stand. The scarf is as long as I am tall (and I tell you I'm not short either) and if it stretches out like I think it will, I'll end up wrapping this around my neck and still get it down to my knees (both of them).

I'll finish off the yarn and then try to get the whole thing in one shot. I swear, I don't want to brag, but I'm sure happy about the outcome of the scarf in that yarn.

No comments: