Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Chevron Scarf #2



I just couldn't resist. This project is such an easy knit, and I really did want a project to keep in my purse to work on during lunch at my office. :) I am very happy with the way the two colors are blending. When I picked out these colourways I tried to pick something totally different from my first chevron scarf. I wanted something more subtle. These two are just close enough to each other to blend well, but they are different enough to add some variety. They are both Fiesta Boomerang. The one on the left is Plum Pudding, and the one on the right is Mochachino.

I will not knit this one as quick since it is not one of my main projects right now, but I will keep you all updated on my progress.

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I love that color combo!!