Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Finished Scarf



Overall, I am very happy with how this turned out. It was a fairly fast knit, and the pattern is a snap. It is 75 inches long and about 6 inches wide. Since I used DK weight yarn I got a bit more bulk, but I really like that. In fact, I purchased two more skeins of Fiesta Boomerang from The Loopy Ewe last night to make another chevron scarf. I am very excited about the new color combo I chose. I hope it works out well. I picked two shades in the same color family so it will be very different from this one. This will be the perfect project to keep in my purse so that I have something to work on at work during my lunch break. When I actually take a lunch break that is. :)

5 comments:

Sue J. said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors. I'm going to get some boomerang, too, because it looks just great.

Hobbygåsa said...

So nice, I just love the colours!

Bubblesknits said...

Gorgeous!!! I may have to order some boomerang, too!

Kate said...

Very pretty. I think I might go order some "Boomerang" now!!

tiennieknits said...

Great job! Vibrant colors!