Tuesday, September 4, 2007

New here!




Hello everyone! I am new to this group:o) I started this Chevron Scarf a few months ago and haven't been really good about working on it. I really love socks, so that takes up most my knitting time:o) Also, I have never been the type of knitter that can stick to one project until it's finished. I used to laugh at my sister when she counted the many projects that she was working on - but I understand now why that is possible:o)

Anyway, I am using STR in Lucy and Pucks Mischief and I am really loving the way it's knitting up. The color combo is very wearable for me - it has a great mix of neutal colors with little splashes of brighter color. Right now it's well over three feet long (that's what the marker is for) and hopefully joining this KAL is going to inspire me to finish it this year;o)

If you'd like to see my other WIPs, check out my flickr page at:
http://flickr.com/photos/mattsadiemommy07/

Thanks for reading and happy knitting:o)

No comments: